Pondering your brake/puncture problem

Subject: Pondering your brake/puncture problem
From: Graham Singleton <100421.2123@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 1996 18:33:23
>>Also the proximity to the rudder cable would change. <<

It's the rudder cable that causes all the trouble here. You would have to
reverse the calliper, see where it went when the gear was retracted, then find
way to reroute the cable. I usually bleed with the calliper in my hand. (pun :-}
) Connect a large syringe to the bleed nipple, hold it low and pump fluid in
with a clamp or something to stop the piston popping out. The air is pushed to
the top. In fact if you let the piston nearly come out, fill, then push the
piston in there's an even better chance all the air will go to the top.

With the benefit of 20/20 hindsight, I would put the rudder cable inside 3/16"
nylaflo and BID it to the side of the tunnel to keep it out of mischief.

Graham