Water Pump Refitting

Subject: Water Pump Refitting
From: Rolph Muller <100031.533@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 1996 09:18:37
If like me, you didn't do what you were supposed to and didn't note which bolts
came from where, then you may need to know the following. The two long bolts are
no problem, however the short ones may give you some head scratching. They are
not exactly the same, although they are the same length and the one with the
copper washer, which in also of a different material, should be fitted at the 6
o'clock position. I only know this having had a most unhelpful response from
Cyclone - Neville at Europa was however good enough to drag a virgin engine out
of a box - they didn't realise it either.

Rolph