Sound deadening

Subject: Sound deadening
From: Allan Hall <100255.2004@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 1996 13:56:29
Hi all,

Does anyone out there have any ideas on sound deadening materials to reduce
interior noise levels? I would like to reduce it from low to very low! I know
that felt was used against the inside of the firewall of G-KITS, and was quite
successful in reducing cabin noise. What we need to know is what has maximum
attenuation for lowest weight, and best place to put it.

If Graham isn't busy trying to fly his Europa IFR in known icing conditions at
Murky Moorside  he may have some ideas?

Allan #177