Re: Europa_Mail- General hel

Subject: Re: Europa_Mail- General hel
From: David Eaves <DavidEaves@eurogw1.mentorg.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 1996 11:58:41

Pete,
I may be of some help. We are in the final stages of filming the first in a
series of videos called "Build The Europa". The first video called "Getting
Started" (available early 96), covers such topics as, the workshop
environment/setup tools used, introduction to the chemicals used, examples of
the lamination process, plus other subjects. Hopefully if you can wait for
it's availability, it should  answer some of the questions you have.

Thanks

David Eaves