Kwik-lok versus Cleco

Subject: Kwik-lok versus Cleco
From: Graham Clarke <gemin@cix.compulink.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 1996 21:59:05
The drawbacks of the Cleco's supplied are well known (assymetry, small
lip etc.) I have "inherited" some "Kwik-lok"'s.  They are symmetric and
you use a tool like a pair of pliers to compress a heavy internal spring,
insert the shaped ends in the hole, and on release of the spring, a
central tongue is forced between them. The whole operation is one-handed
and instant, resulting in a firm grip which has not so far pulled through
anywhere without using washers.  Unfortunately I don't know the source or
the price, but they are well worth a search.

gemin