Re: clocking in

Subject: Re: clocking in
From: Ian Seager <ians@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 1996 21:59:05
>Ian:
>
>>Does anyone have an old/spare (working) "Clocking in" type machine
>
>No, but have a look in the RS/Electrocomponents or Farnell electronics
>catalogues. You'll find hour-meters which run on 240V ac (also 12/24V dc,
>more useful in the aircraft). You can hook one of those up to the lights in
>your workshop so it runs all the time you're in there, or put in an
>imitation 'clocking-in' switch if you're sure you can remember to use it
>every time (_both_ on & off!).
>
>If you're really keen you'll have 2 clocks - one for "thinking" time and
>one for "doing" time (and then there should be one for the time spent
>reading/writing Europa e-mail, reading/writing 'Europa Flyer' Newsletter
>items, and reading/writing the _other_ 'Flyer' articles on the Europa
>...... :-)).
>
>cheers
>
>Rowland
>

>... that's Rowland with a 'w' ...

Thanks I'll take a look. If I were to use teh clock at the moment the stats
would go something like this...
Preparing workshop 10%
Thinking 10%
Waiting for workshop to heat up 80%
Have fun
Ian

Ian Seager FLYER Magazine, The Little Theatre St Michaels Place, Bath BA1 1SF
Tel: 01225 481440 Fax: 01225 481262