Looking to "clock in..."

Subject: Looking to "clock in..."
From: Ian Seager <ians@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 1995 21:40:45
Does anyone have an old/spare (working) "Clocking in" type machine doing
nothing in a corner? Miles and I would like to have one in the workshop so
that we can accurately gauge the amount of time that we spend on a) The kit
as a whole and b) on each particular task...in this way we hope to be able
to report things fairly accurately in the mag.
If anyone has one that they could loan or donate for 18 months (I hope)
then I'd be more than happy to arrange collection
Happy building
PS On arriving at the workshop yesterday the temperature was -4 c!
Ian

Ian Seager FLYER Magazine, The Little Theatre St Michaels Place, Bath BA1 1SF
Tel: 01225 481440 Fax: 01225 481262