Re: Nylon pressure tubing. and paint

Subject: Re: Nylon pressure tubing. and paint
From: Graham Clarke <gemin@cix.compulink.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 1995 18:20:48
Reply to Graham 1

Smaller diameter nylon tube sounds great. Where can you buy it ? It would
go in my aileron tunnel even better. I suppose we have to get its use
approved, and does it have a limited life as suggested for the supplied
tube ?.

Many thanks for the painting info. Expensive business especially as you
sand most of it off ! Maybe one day the chemists will give us a
self-coloured kit-  clear epoxy and polishable white filler, TiO2 ?

Graham 2