New group member

Subject: New group member
From: Graham Singleton <100421.2123@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 1995 19:09:07
Just a reminder, when scuffing TP5 & 6 for bonding 60 grit is not enough! I
recommend a few shallow saw cuts or dimples drilled in to give a definite
positive mechanical key. Epoxy doesn't stick well to metals, even stainless
without special chemical pretreatment. Anodising works well for aluminum alloy
parts so it's worth getting all your alloy bits done at once.

Be warned, a TP6 coming loose is a pain and a half. It happened to G-YURO.

BTW We graduated from going brmmm brmm round the workshop this week. We went
brmm brmm round Wombleton, slowly, on Monday. Permit to test G-KWIP came today
so we fly weather permitting next week. Pete the Clarke in charge.

Graham