FS and AVNET FTP Site

Subject: FS and AVNET FTP Site
From: Larry Portouw <72170.1636@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 1995 19:57:39
Peter Thomas wrote:

 <Thanks to Graham Clarke of Gemini Flight Simulations and his team you can
now fly the Europa on your PC if you have a copy of Microsoft's flight
simulator version 5.x.

 The necessary files have been placed in the Europa directory at the AVnet FTP
site. For convenience they have been zipped into the file GEMIN.ZIP>

 Peter,
  What's the IP address for avent.co.uk?  I can't find the description of the
ftp site, and my host won't connect to avent.co.uk: it doesn't appear to be in
the router tables, tells me "host not found" when I try to establish an FTP
connection.  Thanks, and to Graham Clarke.

 Larry Portouw, Major, US Army,  Tampa, Florida
 CIS: 72170,1636 - INTERNET: 72170.1636@compuserve.com 21-Dec-1995 at 19:55:44
ET