Europa Club - New Membership Secretary

Subject: Europa Club - New Membership Secretary
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@gn.apc.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 1995 21:35:04
Just to remind people, in case they didn't spot that line in the recent
post about Flyer #7.

The membership sec for the Europa Club is now:

Rowland Carson
14 The Avenue
Trimley
IPSWICH
England
IP10 0TT

We have a phone as well, but as I don't want to have Wilma acting as my
answering machine (she has other, better, talents), I'm deliberately not
publicising that widely. Our e-mail box normally gets checked at least once
daily, so you'll get nearly as fast a reponse there as with a phone call
anyway.

I'm still trying to get S&L on this job while balancing several other
responsibilities - so if you are waiting for a reply via snail-mail please
bear with me - I'll definitely get caught up over Christmas!

I've asked the appropriate WebMasters to remove Kath Swinden's name and
insert mine on the Europa Club OnLine, and Kevin R Walsh's HomeBuilt Page
(now maintained by Michael Kraus). If you know of anywhere else (in
CyberSpace or indeed anywhere else) needing that change, please let me
know.

cheers

Rowland

PS - I guess if I don't quote the URLs for those pages I'll get mail, so:

http://ayla.avnet.co.uk:80/europa/

http://www.azstarnet.com/~cmddata/homebuilt/

... that's Rowland with a 'w' ...