Tailplane Trim Tab Link Rod

Subject: Tailplane Trim Tab Link Rod
From: Graham Singleton <100421.2123@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 1995 16:51:37
>>Has anyone had the same problem?<<

Yep, we all have. I've been trying to think of an answer too. Don't know about
ELSA, I can't remember but YURO had something like that on at one stage. Roger
Sheridan, who lurks round here occasionally might tell us? One idea to neaten it
up (credit Jon Tye #1, "Launch Customer") is to use brush type door draught
excluder, like you see in some cars to seal the handbrake lever. BTW I think it
is possible to wiggle it out. If not cut a hole in the fin spar shear web.
Graham