At last!!!

Subject: At last!!!
From: Ian Seager <ians@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 1995 22:16:48
After talking about it, writing about it, taking pictures of it, thinking
about it and dreaming about it, we've gone and done it! Yup Flyer magazine
(Well Miles and I), are going to build one, kit number 251...the tailplane
kit should arrive real soon now....needless to say to justify the money and
time that'll be spent the build process will be covered in the magazine
over the next year.
At last I can read these messages and not feel like I'm ever so slightly an
imposter on the list
Have fun
Ian

Ian Seager FLYER Magazine, The Little Theatre St Michaels Place, Bath BA1 1SF
Tel: 01225 481440 Fax: 01225 481262