Trailers for the Europa

Subject: Trailers for the Europa
From: Graeme Park <101363.3552@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 1995 19:13:55
Dear all,
I am looking for alternatives to the factory's open trailer, which I feel is a
bit expensive at L1700 incl. VAT with the latest increase.

Kevin Wade of Wade Trailers, well thought of in the microlight world, can do a
similar trailer for less than L1000 incl. VAT, but he needs at least six orders
to make it worth his while. Please contact me if you are interested (TEL: UK
01505 842721 or E-mail me).

Another alternative would be to build our own open trailers but does anyone have
accurate plans?

Best wishes,  Graeme (Trebleton) Park, Scotland. (No.106)

P.S. ALTERNATIVE PAINT SYSTEMS: Thank you, Graham and Rolph, for your helpful
suggestions. Is anyone else using a different paint system?