Newsletter Number 12

Subject: Newsletter Number 12
From: Peter Thomas <100335.3566@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 1995 13:18:17
Hello Everyone

The Europa Factory Newsletter for November 95 (Number 12) is now available to
down load from the archive. It is also at our Web site :-

http://www.avnet.co.uk/europa

(Don't forget I am always on the look out for articles for the web site. If you
would like to see your name in electronic lights please e-mail them to me. The
web is probably the best media we have available to us that allows us to
exchange pictorial and diagrammatic information. Scanners are widely available
so get those Europa pictures and diagrams off to the local Pronto-Print and
e-mail them to me for inclusion on the Web)

To REQUEST majordomo to send you the text only version of the latest newsletter
you need to send the following message to the europa-request@avnet.co.uk
address. (The command must be in the body of the message not the subject)

get europa nwslet12.txt

Please do not send your commands to the normal contributions address as I get
swamped with bounce error messages. Also be aware that this file is nearly 50
Kbytes in size and could take a while to down load if you have a slow modem.

To wet your appetite here is the table of contents :-

Introduction
Oshkosh 95
The Seating Mod
Main gear Articulation
Don's New Book
Throttle Cable
Computerised Foam Cutting
Personnel Changes
Product Support
Future Developments
New Engine Developments
BMW
Glider Wing
Pitot Tube Modification
Neville's Orifice Mod
Kit Prices
Aircraft Weight
Copperstate Fly In - Report from the US Office
STOP PRESS

Best Wishes

Peter Thomas
Europa Builder #191

PS We now have about 145 subscribers to the Europa List but we still don't know
exactly how many builders. If you are a builder and havn't yet responded to the
subscribers survey, please download the survey.txt file from the archive and
e-mail me your details for inclusion in this file.