Europa web site

Subject: Europa web site
From: Peter Thomas <100335.3566@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 1995 17:38:44
>>Pete Sonderskov recently asked about a Europa Web site.<<
Well the nearest thing I know of so far is the site set up in parallel with this
mail server. Tune you web browser to....

http://www.avnet.co.uk/europa

I am just putting the finishing touches to the latest factory newsletter (number
12) web page. Should be ready this time tomorrow. Lots of good things to read
about in this issue. Three new Europas flying, the full BMW engine story and a
glider wing development.

Don't forget that all Europa_Mail from the archives is also available from the
above URL.

If anyone would like to contribute ANY Europa related HTML I would be very
grateful.

Best Wishes

Pete