Second first flight??

Subject: Second first flight??
From: Ron Swinden <100776.2633@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 1995 16:11:02
Thought you might all like to know that yesterday and today Graham Brunwin  and
Melvins Cross's Europa flew lots with no problems at all. Martin Stoner was
doing the business and Melvin and Graham got into the act later.  Gremlins in
the asi otherwise all seemed very well. Wonderfull conditions both days after
the filthy stuff that kept them grounded last week .  We Grobbed in to see them
today  and I asked Graham to write a piece for the Flyer as soon as he lands
(he's been up there two days now) The Subaru was vey quite and smooth so early
on we have the first of the alternative engines that so many people wanted    up
and running well started into its test programme   Ron S & Mike Dolphin.   Bi
Keep at it  y' all.