Heavier than lead flying machines

Subject: Heavier than lead flying machines
From: Graham Singleton <100421.2123@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 1995 20:10:00
>>Ay up, have you got any info I could have for W+B calculations?<<
Aye lad, use a spreadsheet, it's the only way. You just type it out once and
it's done for ever, and for any airplane too. Even canards. The only variables
are the weights and moments. If you have Word for Windows the spreadsheet will
be there. (I think{:-}) Might be MS OFfice or something. Whatever I guess you
will have one.
Yes you will need some lead in the back. Maybe as much as 20 lbs right at the
sternpost. Call in if you like with the weight of your battery and Big Bill's
weight and prospective passenger. I have the figures for the first Subaru Europa
already so we could do it in a couple of minutes.
Don't have Rons address. Carl?
Graham