Fuselage Kits/Redux

Subject: Fuselage Kits/Redux
From: Rolph Muller <100031.533@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 1995 07:42:45
The company seems to have decided that two packs of Redux is the standard issue.
However I ran out with just the front screen to bond in. No doubt I should have
been more careful with the sizes of mixes I made up and the number of jobs done
with each mix. It's quite an expensive mistake to make at over GBP 50 a pack!
You have been warned!!! I'd be interested to know if I'm the only one with this
problem - the factory tells me that other builders are throwing the stuff away.

Rolph