Panel Painting

Subject: Panel Painting
From: Graham Singleton <100421.2123@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 1995 18:47:13
>>is the material RD aviation use generally
available <<

Yes, it's 3M Nextel. It needs it's own primer. Minimum quantity is I litre of
each plus thinner. That's enough for three panels. Needs care with the spraying
or it looks uneven. Preparation; make sure there are no gaps or voids, (check
any instrument holes that are close to edge radii and need filling at the back)
radius all the instrument holes and drill. Then flat off with 240 grit to remove
all traces of shiny gell coat and release agent.

The only supplier I know is GF Haynes, Leicester, phone 536771.

Might be able to help if 3 panels arrive wanting the same colour.
If you live in the States, Washington? talk to Dirk Rackley.;-)
Graham