First flight

Subject: First flight
From: Pete Brownlow <peteb@cix.compulink.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 1995 23:52:25

Excellent news about the first flight!!

I wonder if there will now be a rush of orders from those who were
waiting to see an owner built aeroplane fly before committing
themselves?

Just a question, I notice that the empty weight of 792lbs is 112 lbs
heavier than the 680lbs quoted in the Europa brochure that I have.

Does this mean that the useful load goes down to about 510lbs?

Do we know how the extra 112lbs is accounted for?  Is it just heavier
layups, extra equipment or design mods since my brochure?

Looking forward to news of number 2!

By the way, do I need to book for Doncaster or can I just turn up?

Pete