The First Live Message !!

Subject: The First Live Message !!
From: Peter Thomas <100335.3566@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 1995 06:30:50
Welcome to the EUROPA Kit Aircraft Internet Mailing List.

This list has been set up to allow the sharing and distribution of Europa
related information and general communication between Europa builders and
future builders.

If you fall into any of the following categories you are very welcome to
join.

1. You are flying a Europa.
2. You are building a Europa.
3. You have ordered a Europa kit.
4. You have the Europa information pack, and are seriously considering a
   purchase.
5. You would dearly love to build a Europa if you can find the
   time/space/money.
6. You will begin as soon as you can convince your spouse it is a good
   idea :-)
7. You are planning to purchase a completed Europa.

You can subscribe automatically by sending an e-mail message to
europa-request@avnet.co.uk. The subject is not important but the body of
the message should include the words 'subscribe europa'.

You will then receive a welcome message and ALL future contributions to
the list.

To post new messages to EVERYONE on the list, just send them to :-
europa@avnet.co.uk

To retrieve a list of commands the list can understand, just post a message
containing only the word 'help' to : europa-request@avnet.co.uk

I would like to thank Aviators Network UK for allowing me (and helping me)
to set up this service.

Please note that in no way do these messages, digests or archives represent
the opinions or statements of Europa Aviation Ltd. or Europa Aviation Inc.
and are not intended to be used as design, building or flying advice.
Anyone using this information for anything other than recreational reading
purposes does so at their own risk.