Re: Europa-List: Re: Fwd: Door latch shoot-bolt stop

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Fwd: Door latch shoot-bolt stop
From: Alan Burrill <alanb@dpy01.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2023 09:14:34

I am a Europa Club Member and have just downloaded the STL files at no cost from
the club website so I dont understand your comment;

>>In reality a club member still has to purchase the STL 3D files for this mod,
which I feel is a bit "off". <<

Alan

Sent from my iPad

> On 20 May 2023, at 09:17, JonathanMilbank <jdmilbank@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>

> Yep, that's exactly how it broke and no doubt the same will happen again and
again. The material thickness is too light. The LAA seems to have washed their
hands of producing the items and handed it over to the Europa Club "for free".
In reality a club member still has to purchase the STL 3D files for this mod,
which I feel is a bit "off". Especially as the member also has the cost of the
3D printer and materials.