Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa Classic sight gauge tubing MPD: 1998-019 R1

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa Classic sight gauge tubing MPD: 1998-019 R1
From: Alan Burrill <alanb@dpy01.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 19:54:23
Is this an alternative to the Tygon Tube we are all talking about?

Alan

Sent from my iPad

> On 19 Feb 2023, at 19:18, Matt Dovey <mattdovey@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

l.co.uk>

> Jonathan you could find another inspector. Thats what happens when I tell L
AA members something they dont like at permit time. Especially if it involve
s them spending money or their aircraft maybe grounded. Safety usually comes
 a poor third. Not sure why after all this time your inspector is quoting MP
D 1998-019 R1. Unless he's new to you. Its been around since 1998 and should
 be carried out every permit renewal inspection. I carry it out on any aircr
aft it am carrying out a Permit renewal inspection on. I inspect all flexibl
e lines and hose for deterioration. Not just fuel lines.
> I have only found out about Tygon hose in the last week. I've only ever us
ed standard commercially available fuel hose. I change it on-condition. Beca
use its cheap it gets changed often as needed and not every 26 years. If I w
as going your inspection I would suggest that to you. Unless you really want
 Tygon hose at =C2=A3=C2=A3=C2=A3 that is.

=========
=========
=========
=========