Europa-List: Re: Nev's Engine Mount

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Nev's Engine Mount
From: Peter pender <ppen@live.com.au>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2022 15:21:49

Just an observation but Nev's mount still has the isolation rubbers between the
undercarriage frame and the extension to the ring mount as I see it. On an XS
more so than a classic as I have experienced it is putting more strain on those
isolation rubbers and they sag in time and use.
Would it not be better to get those isolation rubbers between the extension and
the ring mount (less arm to carry load).
Probably hard for you guys in the LAA but that's how I will be endeavouring to
do it on the next one.

Cheers Peter

Read this topic online here: