Re: Europa-List: M10 Binx nut

Subject: Re: Europa-List: M10 Binx nut
From: Alan Burrill <alanb@dpy01.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2022 19:39:55
That said, I do have 4 new ones in a firewall forward kit.

I could wait for you to replace.

Alan. Burrill

Sent from my iPad

> On 25 Jul 2022, at 19:37, Alan Burrill <alanb@dpy01.co.uk> wrote:
>
> =EF=BBDavid, if you mean the ones on the engine frame I have 4 which I r
eplaced when I had the sprag clutch done - so used.

> I place no guarantee on them as you understand they are used.
>

> Alan BURRILL
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
>>> On 25 Jul 2022, at 19:25, davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk wrote:
>>>
>> =EF=BB
>> Does anyone in UK have an M10 Binx nut they could spare me by any chance?
 Without which all flying is on hold including next week's Arctic trip. Happ
y to purchase or replace when the usual channels produce one.