Europa-List: Re: MOD/247/012

Subject: Europa-List: Re: MOD/247/012
From: Graeme Coates <coatbeam@melbpc.org.au>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 12:29:55
Have a look at the Liberty, it has a small strap hanging down from the
CENTRE of the door. Pull this with your inboard hand (reaching under
your other arm) and close the latch with your outboard hand. Very quick,
simple and effective. With the strap in the middle of the door you are
pulling both front and rear inwards equally.

I have quite a number of hours in a Liberty and we never had any problem
closing the doors.

Those of you in UK could talk to Ivan and look at his Liberty.

I will also be adding micro-switches at each of the 4 shoot bolts with a
RED/GREEN indicator light on the panel.

Graeme Coates

Europa 423 Australia