Europa-List: Re: Fwd: Updates over Onderzoeksraad voor Veiligheid

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Fwd: Updates over Onderzoeksraad voor Veiligheid
From: Peter pender <ppen@live.com.au>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2022 12:53:19

dmac7, I think this might be possible, but you might think they would have
checked
where the fuel pickup was located in the tank. What about a big slug of water
seeing the tank was so empty, a lot of moist air in there to condensate
 since last flight all dependant on fuel drain setup and procedure.

I'm sure others do this as well but on walk around I check tail plane and trim
are set for takeoff and then when in aircraft check the trim indicator agrees.

Cheers Peter

Read this topic online here: