Re: Europa-List: Mod 53

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Mod 53
From: Kingsley Hurst <kingsnjan@westnet.com.au>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2021 09:03:01
David,

Rest assured I have no difficulty with the syphon system. I have
already clearly stated that I never doubted the system would work and it
does work. I have also stated what I don't like about it.

As with a myriad of things in life, at the end of the day, we exercise
our 'preferences.' You like to use the syphon method, I like to use a
transfer pump . . . . . . ALL IS GOOD.

Best regards
Kingsley