Europa-List: Re: Fuel and oil hoses

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Fuel and oil hoses
From: JonathanMilbank <jdmilbank@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 14:57:53

As you might have seen elsewhere in the Matronics Europa email list, I have
twice
this year raised the matter of E10 fuel in Europa aircraft. First I asked for
and accompanied by well understood cautions about not letting E10 go stale or
stay unused in the aircraft for long periods, the replies were clear that for
at least a couple of years E10 in Europa aircraft has not caused problems.

My concern is that our LAA could just continue indefinitely warning us about
insurance
being invalidated, while waiting for detailed information from those who
produce the fuel, which in all probability will never come because of fears
about getting sued. To my simple way of thinking, the proof of the pudding is
what counts, so why ignore the track record available from other countries?

Read this topic online here: