Re: Europa-List: Fuel and oil hoses

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel and oil hoses
From: Alan Burrill <alanb@dpy01.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2021 10:26:32

I recently did this and bought all of my hoses from either DemonTweeks, Merlin
Motorsport and Hose-clip world.

I found that the fuel hose from above had the specification to be compliant with
ethanol fuel, you can check the appropriate ISO specification online, as it
was for motor sport applications.

I bought the two silicon water pump hoses to radiator and header tank from
Europa
but had already cleaned out Skydrive of their Silicon Hose for the engine water
hoses, including a right angled one, but not sure of source for this now.

Alan

Sent from my iPad

> On 8 Sep 2021, at 10:13, JonathanMilbank <jdmilbank@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>

> Next year my fuel and oil hoses will need their 5-yearly replacement. Has
> anyone
in the UK bought such hoses from Europa recently and if so, how long did it
take until delivery? What are the implications now that E10 mogas is being
introduced
i.e do replacement hoses need to meet a higher level of ethanol protection
than hitherto?