Europa-List: Re: Airfoil Profiles

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Airfoil Profiles
From: Area-51 <goldsteinindustrial@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2021 07:33:33

Thanks for the insight there John! Have got todays results into CAD already.
Your
right on the hybrid stance; looks a little like an Eppler or Boeing profile
(stable up to 400kt cruise)... which doesnt surprise me given the performance
envelope... Will see if the factory are willing to supply any data. My
experience
on this level of study generally ends up with reverse engineering with laser
scanning due to highly guarded secret squirrel bunker information that can
be measured off any particular given factory part purchased... will just have
to use the sunlight to tell me where those stations are and plot out the whole
wing accordingly...

Read this topic online here: