Re: Europa-List: Inspection List

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Inspection List
From: Alan Burrill <alanb@dpy01.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2018 07:32:16
POH on the Europa Website.

Alan

Sent from my iPad

> On 20 Sep 2018, at 22:28, <duanefamly@aol.com> <duanefamly@aol.com> wrote:

> Good day all,
> I have looked in my builder=99s manual, the Europa website, and the o
wner=99s Forum and cannot seem to find where anyone has come up with a
n Inspection List for the 50 hour and 100 hour inspections. I would really n
ot like to reinvent the wheel, nor want to miss any item, so I was wondering
 if there is a generic inspection list available that I can adjust for my pa
rticular Europa? My plane is an XS Conventional gear but will work with any E
uropa type.