Re: Europa-List: Fuel hose length required

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel hose length required
From: Alan Burrill <alanb@dpy01.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 08:11:08

How long is a piece of string?

Seriously it depends on your build, if you have the fuel pump in the rear or in
the redundant wheel well on the trigear. Where is the fuel pressure and flow
gauges etc.

There are many fuel tolerant hoses available and those in modern vehicles are
ethanol
tolerant as well as fire retardant.

Alan
G-OBJT

> On 18 Sep 2018, at 07:54, Europa48 <corinthian@me.com> wrote:
>

> I a, going to replace the 6and 8mm fuel hose in my Europa XS tri year, to save

> Having to crawl all over the aircraft does anyone have an idea of how much is
required?

> A good uk supplier would help though I think my local motor trade wholesaler
should stock some Gates Barricaded hose.