Europa-List: Control slop

Subject: Europa-List: Control slop
From: William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 12:49:00
For the assembled wisdom

I have a minor amount of slop in my controls from the tufnol bearings at
front and back of the cockpit module.   I don't notice it in flight but
it's an imperfection and l guess we all know how that feels.  This is
derived either from build or some kind of drying out/shrinkage over the
considerable lapse between assembling flying controls  and flight.

My thoughts were to drill a hole in the top of the tufnol bearing into
which I could inject grease - maybe damping grease.

Anyone got any other ideas that don't include major surgery?

Will