Europa-List: Fitting MOD 52 after MOD 74

Subject: Europa-List: Fitting MOD 52 after MOD 74
From: italianjon <jon.catilli@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 02:29:52

Morning All,

I am looking to retrofit MOD 52 to get the MTOW increase. My Europa, when
purchased,
has MOD72 with the articulating rear sockets installed. I want to check
my understanding, because I am in touch with Europa about exactly what I need
to purchse. (The aircraft records show that the whole of MOD52 was purchased,
but this was not passed on to me as part of the sale so therefore it is
difficult
for Karen to work out what I need).

If I understand correctly:-

MOD52 is divided into three main parts:-
          1) Main Wing Spar socket and Pin size increase from 3/8" to 1/2"
          2) The Tie Bar (with W26A/B/C)
          3) Spar Strap

MOD 74 is divided into two main parts: -
          1) Wing rear pin reinforcement
          2) The Tie Bar (without W26A/B/C)

This, I think, then means that because my aircraft was fitted with Mod74 with
W26A/B/C;
then I only need to ficus on the Main Wing Spar Socket and Pin size increase
and the Spar Strap.

Does that sound right?

Thanks

Jon