Europa-List: Araldite 420A/B (Redux) Realistic Shelf Life

Subject: Europa-List: Araldite 420A/B (Redux) Realistic Shelf Life
From: Graeme Hart <graeme.hart@onecoolkat.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 11:04:30
Hi All

I am the proud new owner of Europa XS Tri-gear kit A-101.

Today I was going through the kit and I found some unopened cans of this
miracle glue.

The cans were manufactured in 2005 and are labelled with an expiry date 6
months later in early 2006.

In the perfect world I would just buy new adhesive but as this glue is hard
to obtain (at a reasonable price) I'm considering using the glue I have.

The cans show no sign of corrosion and are unopened.

Does anyone know what the realistic shelf life of this product is?
Alternatively if anyone knows of a source in New Zealand or Australia so I
can minimise dangerous goods shipping charges that would be very helpful
(I'm already in an email conversation with Huntsman in Australia).

Thanks
Graeme