Europa-List: Mono/Tri-Gear, height differences

Subject: Europa-List: Mono/Tri-Gear, height differences
From: italianjon <jon.catilli@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2015 10:59:39

Hi All,

I am trying to find some information on a specific height difference between the
Mono and the Tri-gear. I am assuming on the Europa website the given height
will be to the highest point, which is both cases is the top of the tail.

What I am interested in is the height to the highest point between the doors,
i.e.
the top of the cockpit.

In my hanger my Europa (Mono) lives under the wing of Cessna, and I can push the
my tail past the its wing tip easily. There is loads of space between the wing
tip of the Cessna and the top of my cockpit.

I am wondering if a Tri-gear would fit underneath also.

Cheers

Jon

Read this topic online here: