Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: Holland

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: Holland
From: Nielsen <genie@swissmail.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 13:49:06

I agree with the other entries: the Netherlands is not hostile to
general aviation. To go to Amsterdam you can use either Hilversum or
Rotterdam (known as Rotterdam The Hague International) or perhaps even
Seppe. Rotterdam airport has excellent bus connections to Rotterdam
station, from where one can take the train to Amsterdam or anywhere
else in the country.

To fly there it would be simplest to take the route over the Channel.
As for Flying over Belgium contact Brussels INFO or Belga INFO and
they can guide one around restrictions, according to my experience.

Have a nice flight and a nice stay in Holland.

George