Re: [Spam] Europa-List: [Spam] Re: Fuel Return Line

Subject: Re: [Spam] Europa-List: [Spam] Re: Fuel Return Line
From: Alex Kaarsberg <kaarsberg@terra.com.br>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 00:19:27

Remi, I am not disputing whether or not one or the other location is best, it
was
only to state a fact of physics.
And then I wonder if a varying pressure in the return line can affect things
like
mixture control?

Air bubbles I would expect to be rare if not non existent, provided return flow
is sufficient.

Alex, kit 529
Enviado via iPhone

Em 03/11/2012, s 08:36, "Remi Guerner" <air.guerner@orange.fr> escreveu:

> Alex,
> In my opinion it depends on what fluid you are returning. You are right if 100
per cent liquid fuel is returned. Now if 100 percent vapor is returned,
returning
to the top of the fuel tank will significantly reduce the back pressure.
Because one of the most important function of the return line is to allow vapor
to escape the fuel system, therefore preventing potential vapor lock, I believe
returning to the top of the tank is a better option.