Europa-List: Come to Sun n Fun

Subject: Europa-List: Come to Sun n Fun
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 00:40:37
Please join me and other Europa builders at Sun 'n Fun this year.

I have set up at site N-20 which is on the end row off Hangar D.  We are
next to the group making the new Spitfire replica. It is our little
British Corner.
We will display N12AY this year.  For the Jabiru engine owners we will
be able to show the AP420 for the Jabiru 3300.

Jerry Hope, Ira Rampil, have already booked the trip, and John Kershner
will have his plane there and hopefully others weather permitting.

Ed Pellenze is our A&P and Rotax repairman extraordinaire and will be at
the site except when we are looking for stuff for the shop.

He has been instrumental in helping us open up more service work for
Europa owners and working with me on the hazards of ethanol, Jabiru
cooling and other topics...

Look for us when you get there and join us for some camaraderie and
after the show for some "engineering meetings" at our favorite watering
hole..

Regards,
Bud Yerly
US Europa Dealer