Europa-List: Fwd: File a Flight Plan Day - Audio Podcast

Subject: Europa-List: Fwd: File a Flight Plan Day - Audio Podcast
From: Alan Burrill <alanb@dpy01.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 08:08:11
> This dropped into my inbox from the CAA Olympic Organisers.

Alan
> Sent: 02 November 2011 23:37
> Subject: File a Flight Plan Day - Audio Podcast
>
> Hello everyone,
>
> Have a listen to the Podcast which explains the upcoming 'File a
Flight Plan Day'. Either 'click' or 'cut and paste' this address into
your web-browser:  http://soundcloud.com/flapspodcast/caa-airspace2

> The 'File a Flight Plan Day' is a unique event which aims to get as
many GA pilots as possible thinking about flight planning, ahead of next
year's London 2012 Olympics. Any pilots wishing to fly though the
Restricted Zone airspace during the Games will need to file an accepted
flight plan with air traffic controllers before they can take to the
skies.

> File a Flight Plan Day, being organised by the Airspace & Safety
Initiative (ASI), will take place between 10:00 and 15:00 on Saturday 12
November 2011. GA pilots are encouraged to file a test flight plan to
familiarise themselves with the process and learn what they need to do
next year to continue flying during the Olympics with the minimum of
disruption.

> Please, pass this email or the above podcast link onto as many of your
GA pilot friends as possible, so we can maximise participation in this
important event.

> Regards
>
> Ian Dix
> ASI Olympic Airspace Communication and Education team

> Before printing consider the environment.
>

> This e-mail and any attachment(s) are for authorised use by the
intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material,
confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. If you
are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail,
as well as any associated attachment(s) and inform the sender. It should
not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.

> Thank you.
>

> Please note that all e-mail messages sent to the Civil Aviation
Authority are subject to monitoring / interception for lawful business

> If you are not the intended recipient, please notify our Help Desk at
Emailisproduction@nats.co.uk immediately. You should not copy or use
this email or attachment(s) for any purpose nor disclose their contents
to any other person.

> NATS computer systems may be monitored and communications carried on
them recorded, to secure the effective operation of the system.

> Please note that neither NATS nor the sender accepts any
responsibility for viruses or any losses caused as a result of viruses
and it is your responsibility to scan or otherwise check this email and
any attachments.

> NATS means NATS (En Route) plc (company number: 4129273), NATS
(Services) Ltd (company number 4129270), NATSNAV Ltd (company number:
4164590) or NATS Ltd (company number 3155567) or NATS Holdings Ltd
(company number 4138218). All companies are registered in England and
their registered office is at 4000 Parkway, Whiteley, Fareham,
Hampshire, PO15 7FL.