Re: Europa-List: Re: Fwd: Rough River Report # 5

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Fwd: Rough River Report # 5
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 10:58:36
Jim and All,
I have been involved in a legal matter which I was notified yesterday
afternoon has been slipped to 3 PM today.  I will not be able to even
drive up now.  A good friend has offered his 210 as it can make it in
one hop VFR, but the weather for the return Sunday looks yucky for the
Tampa Area.  If I was current IFR I could probably do it, but I am too
old and smart to attempt solo IFR in an unfamiliar airplane that has
been loaned to me.

Family requires me to be back Monday afternoon, so have a good time as
Saturday's weather looks great and driving looks great too...

Regards,
Bud Yerly