Europa-List: Re: Europa Making Unauthorised Transactions on my Visacard

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa Making Unauthorised Transactions on my Visacard
From: John Wighton <john@wighton.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 07:12:24

Well l am no accountant (l am therefore covering my backside from any legal
flak...).
I do have a high regard for people like David Stanbridge - he and l have
lived parallel lives in many respects.  However, what l have seen in the
financial
data does not suggest a multi-national company with cash reserves and
a network of businesses.

The financials individually look weak (possibly acceptable for Europa Aircraft
(2004) Ltd as it is getting back up on its feet) - there are ways and means of
no revealing the true potential of Swift Group.

Maybe the best way to resolve this is to get Dave S to give us a summary, maybe
with an indication of the investment levels being put towards the company?

The thing l struggle with is how Swift is (potentially) competing with itself
with
a Certified Europa and a new Swift VLA/23 cat aircraft as well.

Read this topic online here: