Re: Europa-List: Has anyone had static port clog on a Europa?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Has anyone had static port clog on a Europa?
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 13:30:05
Ron,
Yes, I have an alternate source under the instrument panel where the
static lines enters. Alternate source is the cockpit which I understand
is very good, so it is taken off the static main line coming in with a
'tee' and a short tubing to a  shutoff valve sticking down from under
the instrument panel where you can easily reach it.
Never used it.
Cheers,
Tim
Tim Ward