Europa-List: Wing tip LED strobes

Subject: Europa-List: Wing tip LED strobes
From: John Wighton <john@wighton.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 10:15:44
I own G-IPOD (XS Kit #573), the builder, Steve Vestuti, installed some
cabling into the wings for wing tip strobes and/or nav lights.  The cabling
spec is good for LED type.
I would like some recommendations/feedback on equipment installed by other
owners, including positioning, installation details, any info you have.

I can open up the wingtip at the LE to give access, making provision
(possibly) for landing lights as well.  Alternatively access could be made
---From the underside, the hole being made into an access hatch or sealed up.
John Wighton

--
John Wighton