Re: Europa-List: Weather Won't Cooperate for Bud either

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Weather Won't Cooperate for Bud either
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 13:00:16
The Weather Saga Continues.

Homer Baker and I were looking to fly in, but that was dashed earlier by
the weather and our VFR planes.
My driving plans are now significantly impacted as continued rain in the
Tampa Area has put my house repairs behind.  (Long story, but house
flooded and is being restored slowly.)  I have contractors working
through this weekend on errors and quality problems and I need to be
present.  We have water today, and just need toilets set and the,
dishwasher, washing machine and the oh so important filtered water on
the fridge, back up and running for the wife.  Should be done tonight.
So driving is out now.

Unfortunately, it looks like their will only be a few Europa owners now
due to weather, and to add to the insult, now I'm not bringing beer.
That sucks.

I have left a message for Dave Conrad that I'll cover my share of the
room.

Sorry to duck out guys,
Bud Yerly
Custom Flight Creations