AW: Europa-List: Europa upholstery

Subject: AW: Europa-List: Europa upholstery
From: UVTReith <uvtreith@tonline.de>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 15:42:23
Mike,

I would suggest to get the Interior kit from Europa (they have it also in
leather) and look for a local guy, who could do it for you.

My upholstery was made by www.europa-aircraft.cz
<http://www.europa-aircraft.cz/> . Including material (velour) they do it
for about 1.100 GBP.

I gave them some leather and Alcantara, saved some money but got it to my
liking.

They need to do it by a Profi within one month.

But I guess Vlasim - 60 km south-east of Prague - will be too far away from
your location.

All the best,

Bruno

  _____