Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List: Classic stall characteristics

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List: Classic stall characteristics
From: David Buckley <wooburnaviation@googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 19:11:59
Just to be clear, I most certainly was impling the use of ailierons to level
the wing, BUT that is after the nose has been lowered, and full power
smoothly applied, flying speed regained.  That is the  incipient spin
recovery technique.  It is deemed safer that picking up the wing with
rudder, as that is considered likely to spin you in the opposite direction
!  Please, if you have any doubts about low speed handling, book a session
with a PFA coach or a Flying Instructor experienced in homebuilts.

Happy Landings
Dave