Europa-List: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Pneumatic_Installat=EDon?

Subject: Europa-List: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Pneumatic_Installat=EDon?
From: UVTReith <uvtreith@tonline.de>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 17:41:16
Hallo Europa Family,

What an amazing response and discussion on the pneumatic installation job.

Up to now I have counted 38 eMails with 11 Europa owners are involved and I
have learned a lot of AOA, Stalls etc.

This shows that our Europa-matronics-list is the best way to communicate.

Many thanks for all this input.

My previous question however was quite simple.

As I have the Europa Stall Warner and the Dynon D 100 with its benefit to
use also the integrated AOA device, I thought why not using when it is
already there and as I have static ports on the fuselage sides, I thought
why not using the static tube (on the Europa Pitot/Static device under the
wing) as AOA probe. There are some others of us using a D 10, D 100 or D 180
with this benefit like Jos.

But general of course: first will be to fly the Aircraft and feel it.

I wish you all a good time and furthermore this alive active Europa group.

Best Regards,

Bruno Reith